Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thoughts on a Clogged Sink

Crap. I woke up in a really great mood this morning and then everything just got worse.

It's good that I poured the drano down the drain yesterday or I would consider drinking it right now.

It's out of my hands now. I tried to fix the problem but it looks like money is the only option. Money spent on a real plumber is the only way to fix the situation.

Why don't I rent? What's the point of having a house anyway? It feels like all of the pieces of this american dream just end up being a pain in the ass.

I just feel useless. I can't make it work. I make it worse. I make too little so I worry too much.

How do you escape a sink?

Major funding for the Partnership for a drug-free America comes from the beer companies.

Sometimes I wish I could save a day as a draft and just come back to it later.

The bee gees were totally stupid for singing that they just want to someone's everything. Don't give anyone the idea that you could be their everything. Failure will follow.

In the future, everyone will be failures for 15 minutes.

Dandy.

Stupid sink. Not even popcorn can help.

Why? Why? Why didn't I learn to live on 75 percent of my income and retire now?

I want to get off the grid but I am too involved in things now.

I hate that stupid sink.

I'd rather be homeless in san francisco.

No comments: